I love to travel. It was instilled in me as a child and my family traveled all the time. I have lived in so many different places and visited multiple countries.
I made sure I instilled that in my son as well. And it worked! He is now in an overseas program for school. He dreams of having a job that would involve travel and living in different places and countries.
I never really thought about top places I needed to see until recently. My husband is not able to travel well via airplane so some of my European bucket list places are off the list for now.
However, there are so many places in the US that I would love to visit. I have traveled extensively in the US, having traveled cross-country many times, especially to the Midwest.
My USA Travel Bucket List
So the top item on my bucket list is a travel trailer or fifth wheel. Hubby and I would love to start traveling and visiting all of the national parks in the US. That in itself is a lot of traveling.
Some of the specific places in the US I would love to add to my bucket list are:
* The East Coast. Especially the northern areas such as New York State, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine.
* South Carolina and Georgia. Never really been there and would love to see those areas. Especially the Outer Banks and Atlanta.
* Tennessee. I hear it’s gorgeous and I know a lot of people that live there. I used to live in Virginia so I think it would be similar. Still want to go
* Alaska is on my list. I would love to explore the amazing sights and nature.
* I’m adding Canada to my list too. I’ve been to a couple of places there but I would really enjoy exploring more. Victoria is amazing but I would love to see some of the bigger cities to.
I am working on a plan to move forward with setting some goals for traveling more. I love that my job is flexible so I can take it on the road with me. And I think it would be so relaxing too!
Do you have a travel bucket list? Share some of your top spots.